Introducing the X125T-MX, bringing TaG racing to the next level. This next-gen TaG engine allows for more power, less vibration, Internal water pump, built-in hour meter (reader required), one-piece pipe and a 15500 rev limiter with 30hp. It will be available in a junior or a senior configuration, with restriction at the manifold. The ever-popular Tillotson HL334A/HL334AB (23mm) carburetor will be used for Senior while the Tillotson 27mm will be used for Heavy/Masters (and the Tryton 27mm allowed regionally). See homologation pdf below for more technical information. The accessories included are radiator, radiator cover, radiator mounting brackets, dampeners, airbox (with boot and clamp), wiring harness, pipe and battery box (with fixing hardware).
***Now TAG USA and IKF approved to race in Pacific Northwest Regional Gold Cup and various Clubs***
- Fuel mixture 16:1 or 6%
- Carb settings for Tryton HB27- L 1 1/2 H 1 1/2
- Carb settings for Tillotson HL334AB - L 2 H 1 1/2
- Carb settings for Tillotson X125T 27mm - TBD
- Please note that you may require an engine plate if your motormount does not have a cut out on the back.
- Case comes with oil, PLEASE check prior to running. Requires 20cc or 20ML
- Rev Limiter 15500
- Spark plug BR10EG
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.