Through this last connector the MyChron4 can be connected to another AIM system (LCU Lambda controller, GPS, SmartyCam) or a Data key for data download.
Thanks to its specific wirings, MyChron Expansion can power the MyChron5 and its peripherals with an external battery, avoiding logger internal battery consumption.
MyChron Expansion features four inputs to connect MyChron5 to an equal number of additional channels.
All channels are easily configurable as analog through MyChron5 menu to sample data outcoming from:
- Power valve position sensor (very important to understand at which RPM value the exhuast port opens)
- Wheel speed sensor: the first input on the left can be configured also as a digital input
- No contact brake pedal position sensor
- No contact throttle pedal position sensor (to know if and when to push harder on the accelerator)
- Brake pressure sensor
- Water temperature or cylinder head temperature
- Steering angle potentiometer (to highlight over/under steering situations)
- Brake pedal potentiometer
- Throttle pedal potentiometer
MyChron Expansion is a complete, value-for-money intstrument for professional kart analysis. This new expansion is to be considered as alternative to MyChron4 eBox.
- Dimensions: 127x24x33 mm
- Weight: 194 g
- Sampling frequency: 10 Hz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.